sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

New Building


Several months ago I spent a lot of money on a lot of textures from different manufacturers. Although he had not had a chance to use them until now. The result is this building that I just put on the servers.



In fact, there are three pyramids with small differences between them. In an earlier version, I put a ramp with many primitives so that each primitive had a script, when an avatar trod a primitive, this was going on with a beep, and glow light. But I finally decided that these are many scripts and primitives, and I put in place a megaprim.


But I could not resist the temptation to add light, glow and random sounds to the internal teleporters. Unfortunately, teleportation is as fast as the avatar they are using will not see the flash of light and glow, but he can hear the sound.



Usually the best way to maximize space is to use a cubic shape, with variations in any dimension. The shape of the pyramid is very inefficient, and when someone wants to use a pyramid is more for aesthetic reasons than functional, so I had a lot more care than usual selecting textures.


You can see one of the pyramids in the region "Venufalat 224, 32, 89"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario