domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

Catching up

Many changes have occurred since the last time I wrote a little over a year.  I have developed tons of products and some other building, but I have not even released for sale. I hope to do in late summer.
Also I have tons of stuff removed from marketplace because they have become obsolete due to improvements in the lsl scripting language.

I have opened two new malls, one in "Agapema". This mall specializes in gardening. The other mall is located in the region "Velda" and is general purpose.


I have also expanded the mall in the region Venufalat, but I have not added rental boxes because the old zone is very incomplete.

Finally I opened a blog on http://jjvalero.posterous.com to post photos. This new blog is not commercial.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario