All my things temporarily removed from Marketplace.

Almost everything I have, except for cheap things, has an update script inside. That script stopped working because the creator stopped marketing it and closed its website.

I am currently creating my own update server. The development is slow. PHP is a hell for those of us who are used to languages compiled with strong typing.

Sometimes an error writing the name of a variable makes me waste a lot of time until I realize it.Due the variables do not need to be previously declared, instead of notifying me of an error it is simply a new variable

When everything is tested and working I will update all my things one by one, at the same time that I publish new developments. At the same time I will be adding all those things to Marketplace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linksets in SecondLife (2)

Linksets in SecondLife (1)

About the death and rebirth of my auto greeter